Quickly find a provider in your area
Search 250,000+ home service providers

Change Your Address with the USPS for FREE

  • Get Instant FREE Quotes on Home Services

One of the common things people forget after moving is to change their address with the USPS. Since 2002, we have provided a quick & easy way to forward your mail for free from your old address to your new one.

Need TV, Phone or Internet? Call (855) 372-4178

Please note that PostMoving.com is NOT affiliated directly or indirectly with the United States Postal Service (USPS). You always have the choice of using the USPS website to complete your Form 3575 USPS Change of Address. Unlike other websites, including USPS we provide this service free of charge to our users and only make money by you supporting our advertisers. If you experience any delays with your address change we highly recommend that you take a copy of every document we produce and then contact the USPS with any questions or concerns. Thank you!

Note: The person who prepares a Form 3575 on this website states that he or she is the person, executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom mail would be forwarded under this order. Anyone submitting false or inaccurate information on a Form 3575 is subject to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702 and 1708 of Title 18, United States Code.