About UsTop Finance Bank (TFB) was registered on 14th June 2012 as a company limited by shares to provide financial services in Uganda and on 8th September 2014, TFB became the 4th Tier II Financial Institution in Uganda. Top Finance Bank (TFB) is committed to providing Innovative Financial solutions within the Ugandan Economy. Our business model is based on technological innovations. We are committed to deploying cutting-edge technological innovations in financial service delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
1What are the requirements for account opening?
The requirements are as follows;
- Age limit of 18 years and above.
- 2 passport size photos in case the system is off.
- Valid identification documents.
- Letter of introduction from either employer or local authorities
- Initial deposit of UGX. 10,000/-
- Bank statement/ power/ water bills.
2What loan products do you have?
We have a wide array of loan products which range from individual to group loans. They include: Business loans, Real estate loans, Asset Financing loans and School fees loans among others.
3From how many points can the ATM service be accessed?
Over 200 ATMs countrywide on the Interswitch network